Responsible for the delivery of a successful project from start to finish, our Project Managers are highly organized, self-motivated, tech savvy, and passionate leaders.
- Attend project meetings and represent Western Water
- Coordinate with team members in creation of the project schedule and schedule of values
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of submittal, RFI, manpower, and other various logs
- Direct scheduling of subcontractors and release of materials and equipment
- Review and process all invoices
- Create and submit payment applications and change orders
- Supervise creation and submittal of all closeout documentation including O&M’s, start-up plans, etc.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Proven expertise in managing all aspects of a construction project
- Experience on public works projects; water and wastewater experience a plus
- Able to manage multiple teams and concurrent projects
- BS in Construction Management preferred
- Power user with Microsoft Office, MS Project or Primavera P6, Procore, Bluebeam Revu