Directly supporting the Project Manager in coordinating , Project Engineers are the next generation of PMs.
- Attend project meetings and represent Western Water
- Support the PM in creation of the project schedule and schedule of values
- Create and maintain submittal, RFI, manpower, and other various logs
- Assist in managing subcontractors and suppliers from the contract stage through submittals, release, delivery, and execution
- Contribute in the creation of closeout documentation including O&M’s, start-up plans, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willing to learn and engage with all team members
- Able to track multiple tasks
- Possess problem solving skills: breakdown long-term or complex deliverables into small achievable goals
- Construction experience a plus
- BS in Construction Management a plus
- Experience with Office applications and Bluebeam Revu or similar software preferred