- This policy covers how Western Water treats personal information that Western Water collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Western Water currently collects personal information when you choose to complete our online employment application.
- In addition, Western Water automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address.
- Western Water uses this information: to fulfill your requests for information regarding products and services, improve our services, inform you of product information, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Western Water may set and access Western Water cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Amend or Delete Your Personal Information
- You can amend or delete your personal information by sending an e-mail to info@WesternWater.com.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Western Water may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your Western Water account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.